martes, 29 de septiembre de 2009

Carnivorous patience


Breathing life into these mares
where enemies turn into flesh
This is the abyss I fear the most.
I feel their eyes staring at me.
Waiting with carnivorous patience,
their memory timeless.
For all they know I must succumb sometime...
A solemn cry rises to the sky
as heavy wings blacken out
the morning sun with infinite darkness.
Am I dreaming or am I dead?
In search for my heart,
lost in this hell,
the vultures are soaring above
tearing me apart.
Screaming voices in my head.
A sudden pain then deadly silence
devouring the remains of my heart
I can feel it dying.
Picking at the bones of my soul.
Left me dead inside!
The more I gave the more they took.
Left me dead inside!!!
"wait... no... wait... no... wait, wait... no... wait, wait... WAIT!"
Ü-mr

No hay comentarios: